Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello^^

Hi, my name is Theodora Constantin, I'm a 15 years old girl from Romania.I live in Iasi. My hobby is playing the guitar. I'm a member of the folk band Poem. We play in our school and in some local event such as charity events.
I play the acoustic guitar for about 18 months now and the electric guitar for 6 month. I personally prefer heavy metal/ death metal/ symphonic power metal stuff, but folk is just ok for me at the moment.
Oh and by the way my nickname is Teddy.
I love music... and I mean it. I can't leave the house without my mobile phone and my headphone set! Even before I fell asleep I use to listening to music and sometimes I wake up early in the morning and realise I had forgotten to turn off the music.(you may think i'm addicted >_<)
I decided that my blog language should be English and I know my English isn't perfect(yet) but I find this as a good exercise for me. I hope I'll keep posting this holiday but I can't say anything yet about the period after it.

Cheers,
Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment